The 2020 International Conference on New Energy and Sustainable Development (NESD2020) will be held in Changchun, China on August 21-23, 2020. With the limitation of conventional energy sources and the increasingly prominent environmental problems, new energy sources with environmental protection and renewable qualities are gaining more and more attention from various countries. The research of new energy science and the development of industry are effective supplementary means of the entire energy supply system, and also the ultimate energy choice to meet the needs of sustainable development of human society.
Under such condition, the organizer, AEIC as a link in the field of scientific research, will gather experts and scholars and engineering technicians in the fields of new energy science and engineering, sustainable development and environmental engineering around the world under the same roof. Jointly promote research progress in this field. The conference sincerely invites experts and scholars from domestic and foreign universities, scientific research institutions, business people and other relevant personnel to participate in the exchange.
1.Submit to EI Conference Proceedings
Papers submitted to this Conference will be reviewed by 2-3 experts from the organizing committee, and papers accepted will be published by the IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES) (Online ISSN: 1755-1315, Print ISSN: 1755-1307) and submitted to EI Compendex and Scopus for indexing. All conference proceedings paper must not be less than 4 pages in length!
EI Template Download： 》》》Template.rar《《《
Submission: 》》》AIS Submission System《《《
2.Call for Excellent Papers to SCI/SSCI Journal（Submission with notes of "NESD2020" will enjoy priority in review and acceptance.）
Excellent papers will be recommended directly to the following or other suitable SCI journals :
* Journal of Coastal Research（ISSN：0749-0208, IF=0.79）
* Water Science and Technology-Water Supply（ISSN：0749-0208，IF= 1.0+）
1)All submissions of SCI papers must be in WORD (.doc) format and there are no specific typesetting requirements. After review, a template will be given for typesetting.
2)All submissions should be no less than 10 pages, and please leave a comment noting "SCI-NESD2020” when submitting your paper for SCI journals.
Submit Now: click !!!
For more information about SCI papers and journals, please feel free to contact
Editor Li（WeChat/Mobile phone): 18127812811
Editor Lin（WeChat/Mobile phone): 13922157504.
3. Language Polishing & Translation Services (Submission with notes of conference acronyms will enjoy discounts).
Manuscripts in Chinese or needing language polishing should be submitted onto AIS:
Please submit your papers as the following instructions:
A. Full Paper (for Presentation and Publication)
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be publsihed in the conference proceedings.
B. Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
C. English Template (Download)
*All submissions must not be less than 4 pages in length. (authors will be charged extra 50 USD/page if the manuscript length is more than 4 pages)
Please send the full paper & abstract to AI Scholar Submission System
1) Papers submitted to the conference should be in English.
2) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
3) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.